Zipline Canopy Tour
Passengers: 5 years and older
From : 124.00 USD
The adventure starts here! Ride Maui´s famous zip lines and enjoy breathtaking views of the tropical vegetation.
Harness up and zip Costa Rican style from tree to tree. Soar through the canopy of giant eucalyptus trees while enjoying seven different zipline runs entwined with multiple aerial deck transfers, tree-to-tree suspension bridges, and unsurpassed views of the Pacific Ocean and Maui’s verdant North Shore. Imagine your thrill as you reach heights of 70 feet, with speeds to 40 mph, on ziplines up to 900’ long!
Fast, fun and exhilarating, the Zipline Canopy Tour was designed to thrill first time zippers, as well as the most experienced zip line enthusiasts. This exclusive zipline experience takes place on an historic WWII site called “Camp Maui.” Located just 25 minutes from the Kahului port and airport, in beautiful Haiku, Maui, you'll find this eco-adventure the whole family can enjoy.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 2.5 hrs
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: Yes
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: No
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Seven line & two suspension bridge tour.
- Canopy tour is a tree-to-tree adventure so there is no hiking between the lines.
- Children ages 5 and up, no minimum weight requirement.
- Photographers are present to capture your tour (photos available for purchase or bring your own camera). Walk-a-longs are free.
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age and weigh less than 270 lbs.
- If you have an existing heart condition, back problem, or are pregnant, this tour is not for you.
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Tours are weather permitting.
- Participants under 18 years must be accompanied by a custodial parent. Parent does not have to zipline.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour