Zipline Canopy Tour
Passengers: 5 years and older
From : 124.00 USD
Reach new heights while visiting Maui with a zip line canopy excursion that will have your soaring above the magical tropical landscape. Visiting Maui’s North Shore, you'll fly on seven different zip lines, rising 70 feet above the trees with runs as long as 900 feet and speeds reaching 40 miles per hour!
Take in views of Maui from the sky
Your Maui zip line adventure can take place throughout the day, with several time slots available in the morning and afternoon. You’ll meet your guides at Camp Maui, and they’ll provide you with a padded three-point harnesses that allow you to have a full range of motion as you zip line. In no time, you'll experience thrills with views of the ocean, the treetops and the great outdoors of Hawaii.
Climb, leap and soar on zip lines
While zip lining in Maui, you'll climb multiple aerial platforms and giant towers to experience seven different zip lines. Ranging in length and height, the longest zip line stretches 900 feet over eucalyptus trees and races you at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour. Tree-to-tree swinging suspension bridges, and a ‘Leap of Faith’ plank walk that has you jumping off a 40-foot tower, will complete this exhilarating and airborne adventure.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 2.5 hrs
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: Yes
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: No
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Seven line & two suspension bridge tour.
- Canopy tour is a tree-to-tree adventure so there is no hiking between the lines.
- Children ages 5 and up, no minimum weight requirement.
- Photographers are present to capture your tour (photos available for purchase or bring your own camera). Walk-a-longs are free.
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age and weigh less than 270 lbs.
- If you have an existing heart condition, back problem, or are pregnant, this tour is not for you.
- All participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Tours are weather permitting.
- Participants under 18 years must be accompanied by a custodial parent. Parent does not have to zipline.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour