West Maui Mountains
From : 226.00 USD
You do not need a lot of time to see the awe-inspiring island of Maui. Instead, soar above the West Maui Mountains from a perch in a helicopter for a 30- to 35-minute excursion that showcases the scenery and distant views of Molokai Island from the seat in the house.
Straighten up and Fly Right
You will check-in at Kahului Airport for a ride on the private helicopter, outfitted in aviation-grade, noise-canceling headphones with two-way communication with your pilot. You can choose an Eco-Star flight for more legroom and less noise than A-star helicopters.
See the Best of West Maui
Your flight encircles Maui’s western island, led by a state-certified guide and pilot fully narrating the views. See the lush rainforest of Lao Valley, Kahakuloa Head and Valley, the towering Honokohau waterfalls, Olowalu Valley, the Wall of Tears of Waihee Valley, Kealia Pond and Wildlife Refuge, Kapalua Pineapple Fields, Ma’a’lea Harbor, Wailuku Town, and Thousand Peaks Surf Break at Ukumehame Beach Park, as well as Molokai lurking in the distance.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 30 min
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Maximum weight permitted: 250 lb (113 kg)
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Air tour
- Safety briefing
- Children under 24 months of age are welcome as a lap child at no charge
- Children over 24 months require a full-fare seat
- Guests weighing 250 pounds or more will need to purchase a comfort seat. This is an empty seat
- The fare for the comfort seat is 50% of the regular full-fare seat. This is to safely balance the aircraft.
- Roundtrip transfers are not included
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour