West Maui + Molokai Helicopter Tour
Passengers: Over 2 years old
From : 309.00 USD
Enjoy a breathtaking discovery of Maui´s most spectacular sites on the West Maui and Molokai Helicopter Tour.
Explore deep, meandering valleys set in the rainforest of the ancient West Maui Mountains. Knife-edged ridges with mist-shrouded peaks separate the spectacular valleys. Waterfalls cascade down from towering cliffs into the streams running along the rainforest floor. See the famous Iao valley and learn about the history and culture of the sights from your pilot, who is also a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide. Cross the Pailolo channel to the "Friendly Isle." Molokai has the world's highest, most spectacular sea cliffs, Hawaii's tallest waterfall, remote valleys and the famous Kalaupapa peninsula.
Season: All Year
Duration: 45 min
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Maximum weight permitted: 250 pounds
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- 23% increase in cabin space over the ASTAR
- Over 65 square feet of glass for 180 degree unobstructed views
- Individual seating with plenty of shoulder room
- Raised rear seating and wrap-around glass cockpit for significantly improved viewing from every seat.
- Smaller than the ECOSTAR
- Bench seating versus individual seating
- Smaller viewing area when compared to the larger ECOSTAR
- Air tour & safety briefing
- A high quality DVD recording of your actual flight may be purchased after your tour
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour