West Maui and Molokai Helicopter Tour
Passengers: Over 2 years old
From : 319.00 USD
See the tallest waterfall in Hawaii, as well as the world’s highest sea cliffs, all from a bird's-eye perspective with this helicopter tour. Riding like a VIP over some of the most beautiful mountains, valleys, shorelines and scenery on the islands of Maui and Molokai, you’ll have a new appreciation for the unique state of Hawaii.
Fly above the mountains of Maui
Begin your tour at Kahului airport for morning or afternoon adventures. Your 50-minute flight will send you soaring high above the west Maui mountains and their valleys and breathtaking waterfalls. Your pilot, a certified State of Hawaii guide, will showcase the island’s best sights, as well as give you insight on the island’s history and culture.
Soar above neighboring Molokai island
Continuing across the Pailolo channel, you’ll also fly above the island of Molokai, which features Hawaii’s tallest waterfall and the world’s highest sea cliffs. Your flight will be recorded on a high-definition Blu-Ray disk, which you may purchase as a memento after your helicopter returns you to land.
Season: All year long
Duration: 45 minutes
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Maximum weight permitted: 250 lbs (113 kg)
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- 23% increase in cabin space over the ASTAR
- Over 65 square feet of glass for 180 degree unobstructed views
- Individual seating with plenty of shoulder room
- Raised rear seating and wrap-around glass cockpit for significantly improved viewing from every seat.
- Smaller than the ECOSTAR
- Bench seating versus individual seating
- Smaller viewing area when compared to the larger ECOSTAR
- Air tour and safety briefing
- A high quality DVD recording of your actual flight may be purchased after your tour
ImportantPassengers weighing more than 250 pounds may be required to purchase a comfort seat at 50% off regular fare
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour