Adults: Over 12 years old Children: 12 years old
From : 139.00 USD
Explore a unique underwater universe on this submarine tour aboard the Atlantis!
An unforgettable 35-minute journey aboard an Atlantis 48 passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials, where guests explore a 25 acre natural coral reef and its marine inhabitants. A new adventure awaits you at depths up to 100 feet. Enjoy the view in air conditioned comfort and safety.
Check-in 30 min prior to scheduled tour time at the Atlantis Submarine Ticket Office located across from the Kailua-Kona Pier. Passengers must be physically capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder unassisted in order to ride. Check-in 30 min prior to scheduled tour time at the Atlantis Submarine Ticket Office located across from the Kailua-Kona Pier.
Season: All Year Round
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Total tour time from the Hilton Pier is approximately 1 hour and 40 min.
- Actual underwater time is approximately 45 min.
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotel to Atlantis office
- Shuttle boat to the submarine
- Underwater tour and shuttle boat cruise back to shore
- A complimentary Atlantis souvenir dive log is included.
- From the shuttle, you'll board one of two 48-passenger submarines for an underwater journey, where up-close views of coral reefs, two sunken ships, the remains of two airliners and other artificial reefs are an unforgettable site! Located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
- Passengers must be physically capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder unassisted in order to ride.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour