Kona Coffee and Craters Adventure
Adults: Over 12 years old Children: 8 to 12 years old
From : 183.00 USD
Explore the volcanic terrain of the Big Island’s Kona and Hualalai volcano on a full-day outing to experience the true culture of Hawaii. Visit Kona’s famous coffee farms and hike the upper slopes of Hualalai, all with a guide who provides insight to the people and culture of the Big Island.
Step into Volcanic History
Begin your full-day trip in Waikola’s Queen’s Marketplace. As you set off into Kona, enter private land rarely explored, filled with a lush forest landscape with intact lava tubes more than 200 years old, and craterous areas of Hualalai volcano. You will hike less a half mile during your visit.
Discover Kona Coffee
Visit a private coffee plantation and take an estate tour to discover how Kona coffee is harvested and produced. You will sample the coffee, tea and chocolate made here, and enjoy a deli-style lunch. The intimate excursion is kept at 12 people or less and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 4 hrs
Includes Transport: Yes, from check-in location
Good physical condition required: Yes
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: No
- 4 hour tour
- Beverages & snacks
- Rain gear and warm wear
- 100% Kona coffee served during coffee farm visit
- Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to hike on uneven or rocky terrain.
- Guests must be able to do short hike under 1 mile.
- Not recommended for those with back or neck problems.
- Guests should wear sturdy closed-toe shoes, wear long pants, and a light jacket.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour