Kona Coffee and Craters Adventure
Adults: Over 12 years old Children: 8 to 12 years old
From : 176.00 USD
Journey to the world-famous Kona Coffee Belt and discover some of the best coffee in the world on the Kona Coffee & Craters Adventure tour.
Situated at the slopes of Hualalai, the fertile territory of rich volcanic soil that makes up the Kona Coffee Belt is nourished by frequent afternoon showers. Start your adventure off with a visit to the source of a volcanic eruption in 1800 called Kaupulehu Crater. After learning all about the fascinating feat of nature, sample some of Kona’s finest coffee at a local farm and even purchase some of this delicious Hawaiian java if you so choose.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 4 hrs
Includes Transport: Yes, from check-in location
Good physical condition required: Yes
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: No
- 4 hour tour
- Beverages & snacks
- Rain gear and warm wear
- 100% Kona coffee served during coffee farm visit
- Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to hike on uneven or rocky terrain.
- Guests must be able to do short hike under 1 mile.
- Not recommended for those with back or neck problems.
- Guests should wear sturdy closed-toe shoes, wear long pants, and a light jacket.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour