Kohala / Hamakua Coast
Passengers: Over 2 years old
From : 199.00 USD
Explore the majestic South Kohala Resort coastline and observe the stunning beauty of the Kohala Mountains on this adrenaline-filled helicopter ride over Big Island.
Start off with a fly-over of the Kohala Mountains and the Kohala coastline before climbing past Waimea above the sweeping plains of Kahua and Ponoholo Ranches on your way to the vibrant rainforest of Hamakua. Gaze in awe at the dozens of beautiful waters hidden amidst the hidden valleys and steap ocean cliffs of Waiman, Pololu and Waipio.
Your tour from above will allow you some of the most incredible views of Hawaii.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 40 min
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Maximum weight permitted: 240 lbs
- Ground briefing
- Personally narrated tour
- Complimentary coffee.
- Note: The pilot-narrated video of your actual flight is available to purchase on DVD
- Hats and oversized bags are not permitted in the aircraft
- No scuba diving 24 hours prior to departure
- Children less than 24 months fly at no charge on an adult's lap
- A portable lifting devise is available for passengers requiring special assistance
- Any passengers weighing 240 lbs or more (combined weight of 420 lbs or more) will be required to purchase a comfort seat
- 100% charge on comfort seats
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour