Kohala and Hamakua Coast
Passengers: 3 years and older
From : 239.00 USD
Looking for a unique thing to do in Kohala but do not have a lot of time? Fly around the Kohala and Hamakua Coasts and take in the natural splendor of the Big Island’s northwestern coast and topography during a thrilling helicopter excursion! See the lush landscape of the island from a bird’s eye view.
Explore Kohala by helicopter
Join an intimate outing with up to six guests on a helicopter ride that explores the Kohala Mountains and coastline. You’ll board a Whisper Star helicopter at Hapuna Heliport for a comfortable and quick jaunt that follows the Hamakua and Kohala Coasts and crosses over the mountain of Mauna Kea.
See forests, waterfalls and deep valleys
Soar above Waimea, and the valleys of Waimanu, Pololu and Waipio. Cross above the Kahua and Ponoholo Ranches and take in the forests of Hamakua and dozens of waterfalls. One of the best things to do in Kohala, you’ll see it all from above and still have plenty of time to enjoy your resort.
Season: All year long
Duration: 40 minutes
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Maximum weight permitted: 240 lbs
- Ground briefing
- Personally narrated tour
- Complimentary coffee.
- Note: The pilot-narrated video of your actual flight is available to purchase on DVD
- Hats and oversized bags are not permitted in the aircraft
- No scuba diving 24 hours prior to departure
- Children less than 24 months fly at no charge on an adult's lap
- A portable lifting device is available for passengers requiring special assistance
- Any passengers weighing 240 lbs or more (combined weight of 420 lbs or more) will be required to purchase a comfort seat
- 100% charge on comfort seats
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour