Kohala Coast Adventure
Passengers: Over 2 years old
From : 250.00 USD
Tour the Kohala Coast, valleys and waterfalls on this amazing Kohala Coast Adventure helicopter tour.
Many consider this area to have the most spectacular scenery on the Big Island.
The towering sea cliffs open into the dramatically deep and meandering valleys of the Kohala Mountains. Beautiful waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the rainforest below. Remnants of ancient Hawaiian settlements are still visible.
This 50-minute tour departs from Waikoloa.
Location(s): Big Island
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 50 min
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Maximum weight permitted: Some restrictions apply
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Air tour
- Safety briefing
- Tour routes and sights may vary due to weather and wind conditions
- A high quality DVD recording of your actual flight may be purchased after your tour for $25
- Children under 24 months of age are welcome as a lap child at no charge
- Children over 24 months require a full-fare seat
- Guests weighing 250 pounds or more will need to purchase a comfort seat. This is an empty seat
- The fare for the comfort seat is 50% of the regular full-fare seat. This is to safely balance the aircraft
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour