Kohala Canopy Adventure
Adults: 13 years and olderChildren: 8 to 12 years old
From : 225.00 USD
Looking for an island adventure in Kohala? Look no further than this canopy excursion that will have you soaring on nine zip lines, traversing over five sky bridges, and even rappelling during a three-hour program designed for those in search of thrills.
Delight in a 3-hour excursion for all ages
This Kohala Canopy Adventure is available for ages eight and older who like to feel their hearts beat a little faster while enjoying the great outdoors. Safely secured into zip line harnesses and helmets and led by professional and well-trained guides, first timers to constant thrill seekers can enjoy hours zip lining on the Big Island.
Speed across the inspiring Kohala coast
Begin with transpiration from your Kona and Waikoloa hotel and catch a ride in a 6WD all-terrain vehicle to the top of the zipline course. Your canopy adventure features nine ziplines to platforms high in the trees of the Big Island’s Kohala Coast, reaching speeds of up to 45 miles per hour. Rent a GoPro camera and save the memories for a lifetime!
Season: All year long
Duration: 4 hours
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: No
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Includes rain gear, water, snacks, and all safety gear
- Transportation from the Kohala Zipline Headquarters (located at 55-515 Hawi Road, Hawi, HI 96719)
- Guests must wear closed toe walking shoes
- Pants or knee length walking shorts and a light sweatshirt or jacket are recommended
- Guests must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs
- Participants will be weighed at check-in
- You must be able to walk over unpaved terrain and handle short climbs
- This tour is not for those with back or neck problems, an extreme fear of heights or expectant mothers
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour