Kohala Canopy Adventure
Adults: Over 12 years old Children: 8 to 12 years old
From : 176.00 USD
Get ready for a canopy experience no other on the Kohala Canopy Adventure—Hawaii’s finest aerial trek!
Climb up into the tropical canopy and enjoy the view from above. This exciting course consists of nine zip lines, one of which is a tandem, as well as several elevated suspension bridges and platforms. Enjoy over 4,000 feet of fine canopy fun, with one line being over 1,150 feet in length! Experienced guides will accompany in groups no larger than eight to ensure not only your safety and comfort, but also personal attention and an uncrowded experience. With exclusive features such as “Whisperlines” and smooth-stop braking, this great Hawaiian canopy adventure is rated easy and lasts four hours.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 4 hrs
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: No
Pregnant women allowed: No
Includes rain gear, water, snacks, and all safety gear.
Transportation from the Kohala Zipline Headquarters (located at 55-515 Hawi Road, Hawi, HI 96719).
- Guests must wear closed toe walking shoes.
- Pants or knee length walking shorts and a light sweatshirt or jacket are recommended.
- Guests must weigh between 70 & 270 lbs.
- Participants will be weighed at check-in.
- You must be able to walk over unpaved terrain and handle short climbs.
- This tour is not for those with back or neck problems, an extreme fear of heights or expectant mothers.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour