Hawaiian Reef Encounter
Adults: Over 12 years oldChildren : 4 to 12 Years Old
From : 73.00 USD
Snorkeling off the coast of Oahu is one way to enjoy the spoils of its coral reefs, but it is not the only one. Instead, join this excursion where you will come face to face with marine life with a 30-minute snorkeling excursion at the Sea Life Park.
Learn About Life on the Coral Reef
Your Hawaiian reef encounter begins with transportation from your Waikiki hotel to Sea Life Park. Home to dolphins, rays, sharks, sea lions and tropical fish native to Hawaii, the park provides interactive programs, including the chance to spend 30 minutes learning about life on a coral reef.
Swim with Stingrays
Park admission is included in your visit, which is good for ages 4 and older. Ages 4 to 7 must be with an adult. You will receive floatation vests and snorkel gear to touch and swim with stingrays. Spend 10 minutes with guides who will showcase the magic of rays, and then spend 20 minutes in the water with these gentle creatures.
Season: All Year
Duration: 30 min
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Minimum height requirement: 40
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- General admission, and interaction with Hawaiian Rays for 30 minutes (20-minute water time)
- Life vests
- Guest should bring a swimsuit and towel
- No camera, hats or unsecured items are allowed in the water
- Each child must be accompanied by a participating adult
- No pregnant women permitted
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour