Hawaiian Reef Encounter
Adults: Over 12 years oldChildren : 4 to 12 Years Old
From : 73.00 USD
Submerge into the waters of a specially designed lagoon and swim with the rays as they glide through the water on the Hawaiian Ray Encounter.
Graceful creatures with no barbs, Hawaiian Rays are one of the more gentle and friendly marine animals are around. And because this is both a safe and fascinating encounter with Hawaiian Rays, this program is fun and educational for families and kids.
Once you put on your snorkel gear, you’ll be able to head into the water of the lagoon, where you’ll learn about these adorable and noble creatures of the sea and have the chance to interact with them for an experience you’ll never forget.
Season: All Year
Duration: 30 min
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Minimum height requirement: 40
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
- General admission, and interaction with Hawaiian Rays for 30 minutes (20-minute water time)
- Life vests
- Guest should bring a swimsuit and towel
- No camera, hats or unsecured items are allowed in the water
- Each child must be accompanied by a participating adult
- No pregnant women permitted
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour