Hana Sky Trek
Adults: Over 11 years old Children: 3 to 11 years oldInfants: Under 2 years old
From : 386.00 USD
Witness the beauty of Maui’s rainforests and waterfalls along the historic Hana Highway from both the road and the sky with the Hana Sky Trek. This intimate half-day excursion gives you the best of both views of Maui with a drive along the Road to Hana and a peek at the terrain from a helicopter.
Drive Along Cliffside Coastal Roads
With just six guests, you will ride a comfortable and luxurious limo van along the Road to Hana and its curving road filled with waterfall and ocean views and one-lane roads. Make your way to a state park featuring lava-created black sand beaches, where you will stop for a picnic overlooking the ocean and have time to walk along the beach, lava tubes and natural botanical gardens.
Soar Above the Haleakala Crater
From the land to the air, you will board a helicopter to take off above Hana and take in the views of the land in which you just traversed by van. As you soar above the jungle, you will make your way to Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest dormant volcano and crater, which offers a completely different landscape view of Maui.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 6.5 hrs
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Certified Guide
- Narrated 3 ½ hour Limo-Van Tour
- A-Star Helicopter Flightsee Tour (36 minutes)
- Beach swim in Hana or waterfall swim in a freshwater pool
- Tour of Kakala Gardens
- Pacific Rim Cuisine Lunch & beverages
- For individuals weighing over 240lbs and couples with a combined weight of 420lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat (price & details listed above).
- Pacific Rim Lunch: Chicken & Mahimahi. Veggie Burgers and wraps are available for vegetarians.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour