Hana Sky Trek
Adults: Over 11 years old Children: 3 to 11 years oldInfants: Under 2 years old
From : 374.00 USD
Experience the best of both worlds on the award-winning Hana Sky-Trek Adventure!
Tour the famous Road to Hana, above and beyond, in the air-conditioned comfort of an exclusive, 6 – 8 guest, Luxury Limo-Van. Photo opportunities abound as many stops are made along this spectacular sea-coast drive includin, the quaint Hawaiian village of Ke’anae, Waikani Falls and Wai’anapanapa State Park, to name just a few. Capture lifetime memories of cascading waterfalls and crystal clear pools. In addition, there’s plenty of time for a waterfall swim and a stroll through the lush and beautiful tropical exotic flowers blooming at Kakala Gardens.
Fly the reverse leg in an air-conditioned, 6 guests “A-Star” Jet Helicopter. Soar above Haleakala Crater, the World’s largest and most famous dormant volcano. Enjoy live narration throughout this breathtaking experience. The heavenly Hana Sky-Trek gives you memories that will last forever! In addition, a delightful Pacific Rim Cuisine Lunch is included.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 6.5 hrs
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Certified Guide
- Narrated 3 ½ hour Limo-Van Tour
- A-Star Helicopter Flightsee Tour (36 minutes)
- Beach swim in Hana or waterfall swim in a freshwater pool
- Tour of Kakala Gardens
- Pacific Rim Cuisine Lunch & beverages
- For individuals weighing over 240lbs and couples with a combined weight of 420lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat (price & details listed above).
- Pacific Rim Lunch: Chicken & Mahimahi. Veggie Burgers and wraps are available for vegetarians.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour