Hana Sky Trek
Adults: Over 12 years oldChildren: 3 to 11 years oldInfants: 0 to 2 years old
From : 392.00 USD
Witness the beauty of Maui’s rainforests and waterfalls along the historic Hana Highway from both the road and the sky with the Hana Sky Trek. This intimate half-day excursion gives you the best of both views of Maui with a drive along the Road to Hana and a peek at the terrain from a helicopter.
Drive along cliffside coastal roads
With just six guests, you'll ride a comfortable and luxurious limo van along the Road to Hana and its curving road filled with waterfall and ocean views and one-lane roads. Make your way to a state park featuring lava-created black sand beaches, where you'll stop for a picnic overlooking the ocean and have time to walk along the beach, lava tubes and natural botanical gardens.
Soar above the Haleakala Crater
From the land to the air, board a helicopter to take off above Hana and take in the views of the land in which you just traversed by van. As you soar above the jungle, make your way to Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest dormant volcano and crater, which offers a completely different landscape view of Maui.
Season: All year long
Duration: 6.5 hours
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Certified Guide
- Narrated 3½ hour limo-van tour
- A-Star helicopter flight-see tour (36 minutes)
- Beach swim in Hana or waterfall swim in a freshwater pool
- Tour of Kakala Gardens
- Pacific Rim cuisine lunch and beverages
- For individuals weighing over 240 lbs and couples with a combined weight of 420 lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat
- Pacific Rim Lunch: chicken and mahi-mahi; veggie burgers and wraps are available for vegetarians
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour