Deluxe Ocean and Waterfall Adventure
Driver: Over 16 years oldPassengers: 5 to 15 years old
From : 259.00 USD
The Deluxe Ocean and Waterfalls Adventures combines the best Big Island has to offer: spectactular coastlines and stunning rainforests.
This tour takes you on a wonderful combination of spectacular ocean coastlines and Hawaii’s oldest rainforest. Incredible panoramic photo opportunities await at the 2,500 foot elevation. The native guides will share the history and folklore of this special region of the Big Island.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
Includes Transport: No
Good physical condition required: Yes
Suitable for children: See restrictions
Suitable for the elderly: No
Pregnant women allowed: No
- Easy to operate, fully automatic vehicles
- Helmets, goggles & gloves
- Riding instructions
- Refreshments and light snacks.
- What to bring: Long pants and covered shoes are required. Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- Bring a change of clothes, towel and a camera.
- Rental shoes, pants and shirts are available for $5 per item.
- A swimsuit under your clothes is recommended as there may be opportunities for a waterfall swim.
Drivers with passengers must be at least 25 years old.
Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and show proof of age.
Drivers also must weigh between 90 & 300 lbs.
Those who have had recent surgeries, chronic neck or back problems, as well as expectant mothers are not permitted on tour.
Passengers riding on a tandem ATV must be at least 12 years old and at least 5 feet tall.
Children from 5 to 17 years require a parent or legal guardian to be present.
Tandem ATV Maximum combined weight: 350 lbs.
Passenger must be at least 12 years old , and at least 85 lbs.
Side by Side Vehicle combined weight: 500 lbs.
Driver must be 25 years of age and 5’4” minimum.
Passenger must be 5 years and at least 45 lbs.
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour