Blue Skies Of Oahu Helicopter Tour
Adults: Over 12 years old Children: 2 to 12 years oldInfants: Under 2 years old
From : 240.00 USD
Get ready to see Oahu in a whole new light! Fly with the extraordinary new Eco-Star helicopter on the Blue Skies of Oahu tour.
On Oahu, Waikiki Beach is just the beginning. In one amazing tour, you'll experience the phenomenal scenery of this Island's hidden rainforests, lush valleys, and stunning historic sights. You'll glide over the vivid turquoise coral reefs of Waikiki, look down into the extinct volcano of Diamond Head, view crescent-shaped Hanauma Bay, white-sand Waimanalo beach, Chinaman's Hat and the beautiful coral formations in Kaneohe Bay.
You'll soar over the cliffs of the Nuuanu Valley rainforest, then fly along the breathtaking coastline to legendary Sacred Falls and the panoramic Dole Pineapple Plantation.Your Blue Skies of Oahu adventure will also include sweeping views of Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri.
Season: All Year
Duration: 45 min
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Maximum weight permitted: 249 lbs
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Round-trip transfers from most hotels
- Air tour
- Safety briefing
- A high quality DVD recording of your actual flight may be purchased after your tour
- Children under 24 months of age are welcome as a lap child at no charge
- Children over 24 months require a full-fare seat
- Guests weighing 250 pounds or more will need to purchase a comfort seat. This is an empty seat
- The fare for the comfort seat is 50% of the regular full-fare seat. This is to safely balance the aircraft
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour