Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Adventure
Passengers: 3 years and older
From : 599.00 USD
Explore the Big Island of Hawaii aboard a helicopter, which will fly you to areas unreachable by car or foot to reveal the island’s hidden treasures. Fly above Kilauea volcano and Volcanoes National Park for a bird’s eye view of active volcanoes, and witness the 1,200-foot Punaluu Falls cascading through the Kohala Mountains on this Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Adventure tour.
See an active volcano from high above
Departing from Waikoloa, you'll board a comfortable helicopter, donning Bose aviation-grade noise-canceling headphones outfitted with two-way communication between you and your pilot, a certified Hawaiian guide.
Take off for Kilauea volcano in Hawaii’s Volcanoes National Park, where you might see lava that has been continuously flowing from the crater since 1983. Your Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Adventure also takes you above the rainforests of the Kohala Mountains and Hamakua Coast for about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
View the island’s cliffs and stop at a waterfall
Your Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Adventure continues with sweeping views of the Waipio Valley and its 2,000-foot cliffs. You’ll also touch down at the impressive 1,200-foot Punaluu Falls. This stop will provide you with 20 minutes of ground time to take photographs of the stunningly beautiful Kohala Coast.
You can also choose between an A-Star helicopter or its larger counterpart, Eco-Star, for your Big Island adventure. At the end of your ride, you can purchase a DVD created from your flight to take home all these amazing memories with you.
Season: All year long
Duration: 1 hr 45 min
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Maximum weight permitted: 249 pounds
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Round-trip transfers from most hotels
- Air tour
- Safety briefing
- A high quality DVD recording of your actual flight may be purchased after your tour for $25
- Children under 24 months of age are welcome as a lap child at no charge
- Children over 24 months require a full-fare seat
- Guests weighing 250 pounds or more will need to purchase a comfort seat. This is an empty seat
- The fare for the comfort seat is 50% of the regular full-fare seat. This is to safely balance the aircraft
- No guarantee of seeing lava on this excursion
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour