Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Adventure
Passengers: Over 2 years old
From : 464.00 USD
Discover both the Big Island's beauty and its volcanic fury. Tour the most geologically active environment on earth-the famous Kilauea volcano, which has been continuously erupting since 1983. View lava flows and black sand beaches.
Experience all the awesome spectacle of Madame Pele's lava and volcanic badlands, and then explore the lush rainforests of the Hamakua Coast. The towering sea cliffs open into the dramatically deep and meandering valleys of the Kohala Mountains. Beautiful waterfalls cascade thousands of feet into the rainforest below.
See remnants of ancient Hawaiian settlements are still visible. This is the perfect finish to the ultimate Big Island adventure. This tour was voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the "World's Best Helicopter Thrill." Tour is a two-hour event and departs from Waikoloa.
ECOSTAR: 23% increase in cabin space over the ASTAR. Over 65 square feet of glass for 180 degree unobstructed views. Individual seating with plenty of shoulder room. Raised rear seating and wrap-around glass cockpit for significantly improved viewing from every seat.
Season: All Year Round
Duration: 1 hr 45 min
Includes Transport: Yes
Good physical condition required: No
Suitable for children: Yes
Suitable for the elderly: Yes
Maximum weight permitted: 250 pounds
Pregnant women allowed: Yes
- Roundtrip transfers from most hotels
- Air tour
- Safety briefing
- A high quality DVD recording of your actual flight may be purchased after your tour for $25
- Children under 24 months of age are welcome as a lap child at no charge
- Children over 24 months require a full-fare seat
- Guests weighing 250 pounds or more will need to purchase a comfort seat. This is an empty seat
- The fare for the comfort seat is 50% of the regular full-fare seat. This is to safely balance the aircraft
Be the first one to write a comment for this tour